Gaining in Knowledge
Maturing in Wisdom
Striving for Success
Our mission at Greenbrier Middle School is to prepare students through a diverse learning environment, empowering our students intellectually, socially, and emotionally so they may contribute to society with their own creative individuality.
Greenbrier Middle School envisions our school as a society of learners who are creative, critical thinkers in today’s world.
What We Believe
- All teachers have the responsibility to expose students to multiple educational techniques.
- Every student deserves a positive, safe, enriched learning environment.
- Every student has the responsibility to learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Students should have the opportunity to develop physical, social, emotional and intellectual skills.
- New technology is introduced to all students, thereby supporting the students’ ability to think, access, and synthesize information.
- Every student should be given the opportunity to demonstrate their obtained knowledge through diverse assessment strategies.
- All students should be held accountable for their own actions and decisions.
- Decisions within our school community should be based upon the enrichment and needs of every student.
- Policies should be based on the social, emotional, and academic growth that they can bring about for children.
- A good school instills the belief that is should be building strong character by demonstrating respect, responsibility, caring, fairness, trustworthiness, and citizenship.